11 Good reasons to take part in EPSA 2011
- Participation in the EPSA is an excellent opportunity to show appreciation to your employees and bring the work of their projects to the attention of a wider European audience;
- The EPSA offers all innovative administrative areas the opportunity to be showcased and rewarded – irrespective of the size or type of the administration or the cultural sphere in which it operates;
- The EPSA focuses on highly topical thematic fields, which are carefully chosen in close cooperation with the countries officially supporting the award: in this way, applicants receive valuable input for their administrative work and effective support, whilst also indicating potential for improvement and further development;
- The EPSA offers applicants maximum benefits as a network of excellence and efficient knowledge transfer across Europe;
- The EPSA works with an independent, impartial and internationally acknowledged pool of experts throughout its evaluation process;
- Participating administrative bodies will improve their image by publishing their results and achievements in the official EPSA publications, on the www.epsa2011.eu website and via other channels of dissemination;
- The online application process is simple and straightforward;
- Participation in the competition is free of charge;
- The nominees will be invited to the preparatory workshop in October 2011;
- The travel and hotel accommodation for the participation of the EPSA 2011 nominees in the final event will be at the expense of EPSA/EIPA;
- To win the most wanted and prestigious EPSA trophy!
Assess Yourself and Learn from the Best – Showcasing and Rewarding European Public Excellence.