Aims of EPSA
The vision is to create an arena in which Europe's public sector institutions can excel and become an exemplar for the rest of the world. Against this backdrop, the EPSA aims to achieve the following goals:
- to contribute to the progress and implementation of the Lisbon Strategy and its successor, EUROPE 2020: A European strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth
- to create a common European administrative space
- to devise new administrative problem-solving paradigms
- to foster constructive competition amongst public sector organisations and reward excellence
- to learn from the European leading edge
- to create a network of public excellence and, thus, establish the conditions for a European learning platform on public administration solutions.
The award categories have promoted awareness of key dimensions of public value; in doing so, the EPSA has encouraged and will encourage governments to modernise their administrative structures and practices and address the essential themes of administrative reform in Europe.
What is the European Public Sector Award (EPSA)?The EPSA brings together the best, most innovative and efficient performers from the European public sector. Outstanding administrative performances are, after all, produced under different conditions within Europe.
Connect with us in:
With the Support of:Province of Limburg
City of Maastricht