How to ApplyHow to apply
Registration, submission procedure and steps for EPSA 2011 applications are as follows:
1) Any interested administration can register on EPSA website
2) It receives an e-mail with log-in data
3) Completion and submission of online application form
4) E-mail confirmation of application receipt and notification of application processing.
With your log-in data you will be able to process your application:
Save draft application: the application will be saved and it is possible to re-enter the application form with your log-in information and edit your data;
Final Submission: once the "Final Submission" button has been clicked, the application will be saved and locked; you will no longer be able to make any changes. A notification e-mail will be sent to you and a message to the system administrator for eligibility check.
5) Eligibility check by EIPA
6) If yes, email notification + allocation of EPSA registration number
7) If not, you will be informed of the reasons why your application is not eligible
Evaluation phase begins