In order to apply for the EPSA 2013 you have to follow these steps:
1) Register on the EPSA website
2) You will receive an e-mail with log-in data
3) Complete and submit the online application form
4) You will receive an e-mail confirmation of application receipt and a notification of application processing.
With your log-in data you will be able to process your application:
• Save draft application: the application will be saved and it is possible to re-enter the application form with your log-in information and edit your data;
• Final Submission: once the "Final Submission" button has been clicked, the application will be saved and locked; you will no longer be able to make any changes. A notification e-mail will be sent to you and a message to the system administrator for eligibility check.
5) Eligibility check by EIPA
6) If yes, email notification + allocation of EPSA registration number
7) If not, you will be informed of the reasons why your application is not eligible.
8) The evaluation phase begins...