| || |
Prof. Luciano Hinna (IT)
Appointed Professor in 1992 to Urbino University and subsequently as Full Professor to Tor Vergata University Rome in 1994 to date in the following disciplines: Auditing, public accounting, budgeting and management control.
30 years of significant experience gained in the private sector (with particular reference to banking), in the public sector and in the non-profit sector in the following areas: assistance in internal reorganisation, auditing, performance management
Audit partner with Deloitte & Touche (1983 – 1992), Presidente of Ernst & Young Public Administration (1992 – 1998) carrying out projects for several government bodies.
During this period he also played the role of consultant at various public institutions. In particular, the most significant:
• Consultant of 4 Ministers of Public Administration, Prof. Sabino Cassese and Prof. Franco Bassanini (control reforms, n° 29/93 and n° 286/99), Mario Baccini (Directive on social report for Public Administrations), Prof. Renato Brunetta (performance reform 150/2009);
• Consultant of the Prime Minister, Carlo Azeglio Ciampi (technical table for privatization);
• Appointed by President Giuliano Amato member of the first Scientific Committee of the PCM for the strategic control in the Public Administrations;
• Consultant of Minister for the Budget Beniamino Andreatta for the State budget reform;
• Consultant of Minister Giuliano Urbani at the Ministry of Heritage and Cultural Activities for economic and management aspects (ministry reform and code);
• Consultant of Minister De Castro to the Ministry of Agriculture Forestry and Food.
Since December 2009 until June 2012 member of the National Commission (CiVIT), “Commissione per la valutazione, la trasparenza e l’Integrità delle pubbliche amministrazioni an independent authority, for performance, accountabilty and contrast to the curruption in public sector.
Ingvild Kjerkol (NO)
Member of the national Parliament in Norway. Former Head of the County Council of Nord Trøndelag. Former member of the council in the municipality of Stjørdal and member of the executive committee.
| || |
Assistant Professor, Institute for Public Management, WU University of Economics and Business, Vienna; Member of the Research Ethics Committee of the Medical University of Vienna; Member of the Advisory Board of the ‘GLOBArt’ Foundation; Member of the Executive Board of ‘Wiener Hilfswerk’.
2008-2010: Doctorand, WU Vienna, Institute for Economic and Social History, Philosophy-Group.
2010: Ph.D. in Social and Economic Sciences (Dr. rer.soc.oec.), major in Philosophy, WU Vienna.
| || |
Prof. Stanisław Mazur (PL)
| || |
JantjeWilhemina Elisabeth (Liesbeth) Spies has had a distinguished career in Dutch politics.
After the national elections in 2010, Liesbeth returned to the provincial government, heading the election campaign for her party and becoming member of Gedupteerde Staten (the provincial executive) with the post responsible for regional planning, housing, economic affairs and Deltapoort. In 2011 however she was catapulted back into national politics when appointed to Cabinet Member for Home Affairs and Kingdom Relations.to replace the incumbent CDA member who left for another position. She served in that post until november 2012.
Liesbeth is currently active as an advisor en chairman in lots of projects for local and regional government. She is als active as member of the board of commissioners at several organisations, such as Alliander (a company that provides gas and electricity to companies and more than 3 million households), Omroep West, CVO (a big organisation of schools in the Rotterdam area that provides education for more than 20.000 children in the age form 12-18).
What is the European Public Sector Award (EPSA)?The EPSA brings together the best, most innovative and efficient performers from the European public sector. Outstanding administrative performances are, after all, produced under different conditions within Europe.
Connect with us in:
With the Support of:Province of Limburg
City of Maastricht